FREE WORKSHOP - Promoting business support opportunities in Oxfordshire
Play your part in helping to shape excellent support for social enterprises and SMEs in Oxfordshire, looking to grow.
If you are an Oxfordshire entrepreneur – or part of a social enterprise or small business – this is the event for you.
Our FREE 'Promoting Business Support Opportunities in Oxfordshire' workshop has been set-up to bring together some of the leading names in the county, to help shape first-class support to our social enterprise and small business communities.
By signing-up to this workshop, you can play a real part in supporting us to:
- Set-up comprehensive programmes to develop Oxfordshire’s many social enterprises
- Work with SMEs in Oxfordshire, who are seeking funding to scale up
- Promote the breadth of knowledge, experience and opportunities available in Oxfordshire
Event speakers include:
- Richard Byard - Director of Business Development, OxLEP
- Dawn Pettis - Strategy Manager, OxLEP
- Chris Armstrong - Relationship Manager, Department for Local Government and Communities
Event facilitators include:
- Bernard Goodchild - OxLEP Network Navigator (Finance)
- Grant Hayward - OxLEP Network Navigator (Social Enterprise)
Closing date for registrations is Friday 30 June at 5pm.
To take part - please sign-up, for free, via our Eventbrite page below.