Strategic Economic Plan
We are currently refreshing the Strategic Economic Plan so it aligns better with Oxfordshire's current economic environment and takes on board recent work on:
- The Oxfordshire Skills Strategy
- The Strategic Environmental Economic Investment Plan
- The Creative, Cultural, Heritage and Tourism Investment Plan
- Innovation Strategy
During the autumn months the SEP was considered at:
- The six Local Authority Executive and Cabinet meetings
- The OxLEP Board
- The Oxfordshire Growth Board
- The Oxfordshire Skills Board
We would like to thank all of the Local Authorities, and the various Boards for their valuable input.
The final SEP in PDF format is available to view here.
The SEP is now being designed and branded to include hyperlinks to appropriate websites and other plans and strategies related to the SEP. The designed version will be published in January.