Oxfordshire Skills Board
Oxfordshire Skills Board brings together a wide range of public and private employers, secondary, further and higher education skills providers and stakeholder groups. Working closely with the Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership, we are driven to achieve improvements in the skills available to Oxfordshire’s employers and the learning opportunities available to students, residents and workforce.
They are committed to brokering:
- better understanding of skills needs and priorities across Oxfordshire
- strengthened links between business and providers of learning
- improved skills and business support provision to employers
- stronger links with county and regional employment and skills bodies
- raised aspirations and economic wellbeing